The following competencies are expected for students during their years in grades 10-12.
- Design, develop, and test a digital learning game to demonstrate knowledge and skills related to curriculum content.
- Select digital tools or resources to use for a real-world task and justify the selection based on their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Employ curriculum-specific simulations to practice critical-thinking processes.
- Identify a complex issue; develop a systematic plan of investigation and present innovative solutions using digital tools.
- Analyze the capabilities and limitations of current and emerging technology resources and assess their potential to address personal, social, lifelong learning, and career needs.
- Design a Website that meets accessibility requirements.
- Model legal and ethical behaviors when using information and technology by properly selecting, acquiring, and citing resources.
- Create media-rich presentations for other students with examples and commentary that demonstrate understanding.