The following experiences are expected for students during their years in grades 3-5.
- Produce a media-rich digital story.
- Use digital-imaging technology to modify or create works of art as part of a digital presentation.
- Recognize bias in digital resources while researching an issue with guidance from the teacher.
- Select and apply digital tools to collect, organize, and analyze data to evaluate theories or test hypotheses.
- Identify and investigate a global issue and generate possible responses using digital tools and resources.
- Conduct experiments using digital instruments and measurement devices.
- Conceptualize, guide, and manage individual or group learning projects using digital planning tools with teacher support.
- Debate the effect of existing and emerging technologies on individuals, society, and the global community.